lunes, 5 de julio de 2010

My Ideal Job

Macintosh
I will talk about what kind of job i want. I want a job where, I can be creative. The salary it’s a little important, but I’m novice. I will school to PH.D that is what I want to do, but work in the same time. I want study in MIT that is my dream. That university is the best university for my career. Also this career has number of job openings. I want work in Macintosh I know it’s the right job for me. I know maybe will be a tiring job, but I want it. I think I’m a good problem solver and good working in a group. That’s why I know, work in Mac is good for me or I guess so.

2 comentarios:

  1. i hope that you can enjoy from your job!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I read your post and believe me nothing is boring if you love yourself ... not all people are equal, it may be that other people do not like your profession, but more important is that to you if ... jeje! I can feel you were born for it ... which is great!!

    ResponderEliminar